Friday 27 July 2012

Your Body, My Hands

OMG.......
All acronyms aside, I need HELP, with emphasis on the HELP!!!!
Just started a new Tafe Course In Remedial Massage and after my first week, I already find myself in a dilemma.  "O that this too too sullied flesh would melt thaw and resolve itself in to dew" Yes a tragedy, of enormous proportions but one I know with your input I can resolve.

Okay okay enough of the dramatics, I always was a bit of a drama queen or was that dancing queen? No bother I am being sidetracked and that is why I need your assistance.

We have been given an assignment and I am the only one in my class that hasn't picked a subject matter. Not a good start for me. Everyone is off an running and I am still on the blocks.... oh O... now I am being distracted with the Olympics, have to get up in 5 hrs to watch the opening ceremony, how exciting it is finally here, go the Aussies OI OI OI. Now back to the subject, yes that is my problem, what subject?????

My problem is not that I dont have anything to write about, but I have too much to write about, and that aint right. I need your help getting focussed!

I need to write about the benefits of massage and knowing as I do there are so many benefits, (as my knees creak and my shoulders feel the weight and strain of all this pressure, hint hint to the rest of my classmates) that to isolate and attack just one beneficial area wouldn't feel right.

So I am putting the 'Body' of the story out there, so feel free to toss around some ideas, then throw it back at me, it will be safe in my hands........ Il put my ideas out on the table tomorrow, so hopefully you will be in touch to offer that much needed assistance and keep me on track. But right now I need a MASSAGE!!!!

Night x


,

3 comments:

  1. Dee! This is absolutely ground breaking stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karl let's see if I can get onto yours.

      Delete
  2. I know how good is it, I can't understand why I dont have more followers......... Please peeps, jump on board the massage train!

    ReplyDelete